Looking for a fulfilling place to work at? Want to contribute your knowledge, experience
and time for a good cause? Join us for an enriching experience at Goldi Green. Be
a part of the renewable energy revolution and a more sustainable tomorrow. We love
people who think out of the box, who are honest – to – the – face and compassionate.
We don’t beat around the bush and we love the direct approach. Besides that, Solar
being a dynamic industry, every working day will be a fresh challenge, which will
bring out the best of your capabilities to the forefront. At Goldi Green, each team
member is given a chance to grow to their full potential in an encouraging environment.
We bring out the best of your talents, nurture them and forge them, transforming
you into a leader.
We have the following vacancies at present:
Asst. manager - Purchase
- Procurement of raw material.
- Exposure to procurement of imported products (China).
- Developing new vendors.
- Overseeing price negotiation with vendors / suppliers as well as overlooking delivery and other commercial aspects.
- Vendor visit / audit.
- Supply chain management.
- Diploma / graduate / post-graduate in any specialization.
- 5 to 8 years of hands on, practical experience in purchase / procurement.
- Energetic, dynamic and self - motivated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good command on English language.
- Exposure to imports and related tasks.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
PA to Director
- Acting as first point of contact, dealing with all correspondence, phone calls etc.
- Maintaining the Director's personal calendar and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Recording and maintaining the minutes of meetings.
- Writing business mails etc.
- Graduate / post-graduate with minimum 4 - 5 years experience as a PA or secretary.
- Very good command over English.
- Clear, precise and excellent oral and written communication skills.
HR / Admin
HR cum front desk executive (female)
- Handling front office as well as director appointment schedules.
- Time office management. (Bio-matrix, attendance, leave records, and out-door tasks)
- Schedule interviews.
- Induction and documentation of new joiners.
- ISO documentation.
- A graduate/post graduate in any field shall be considered.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years work experience in front office mgmt. and HR administration.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
- Clear and precise oral and written communication skills.
Sales – Back Office (Surat)
Sales Coordinator (Female)
- Graduate or engineering background (B.com/BBA, Diploma/BE/B.Tech, MSW)
- Female candidate with minimum 2-3 years experience.
- Experience in sales/service, administration, sales & payment follow-ups, making quotations & managing CRM.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Back-end support to field sales team.
- Coordinating between sales, production & dispatch.
- Maintaining sales MIS & finished goods stock.
- Preparing proforma invoices, quotations, order acceptance etc.
- Regular follow-up and communication with existing clients and building long term business relationships.
- ISO Documentation.
Asst. Manager - Cost Accounts
- (UG - B.Com - Commerce) AND (PG- ICWA (CMA) - ICWA (CMA)) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
- Candidates must have experience in Manufacturing Industries only.
- CMA (Earlier known as ICWA). Excellent written and verbal communication and well versed in Excel, Tally ERP 9, SAP. Candidate belonging from Surat is preferred.
- Implement effective costing systems, procedures and practices across the units.
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory and information as needed for decision making support.
- Preparation of Factory budgets in consultation with the HODs.
- PIP (Profit Improvement Plans) measure actual performance to target and work with management team to prepare an action plan to address any under performance.
- monitoring and review costing and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Product & Process costing.
- Active participation in preparation of departmental costing in a manufacturing sector.
- Other MIS related work.
- Evaluating Gross margins/ Profitability, Inventory & Variance analysis.
- Education: (UG - Diploma - Any Specialization, Electrical,
- Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical,
- Electronics/Telecommunication, Production/Industrial) AND (PG- Post Graduation Not Required) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
- To achieve and maintain the quality norms of product.
- Continuously endeavour to enhance rate of production, increase efficiency and utilization by way of reduction in avoidable-losses.
- To analyze and generate the production monitoring data and record unit and efficiency.
- Take monthly stock of running process material at the end of every month.
- Check production of each machine and its output quality.
- Analysis of breakdowns and its timely rectification.
- Analyze log book, facilitate subordinates and give feedback to unit head.
- Responsible for housekeeping, man power and its deployment.
- Continuously interact with subordinates and give feedback to unit head.
- Expeditiously monitor and respond to all grievances & arrange subordinates meeting.
- Monitor reports daily generated by the QC department and endeavor to rectify variations
- Arrange meetings of subordinates & workers to discuss quality systems, material segregation, production targets etc.
- Provide optimum workload to worker at every stage of manufacturing process and ensure worker deployment as per sanctioned strength.
- Ensure compliance of every system already implemented in the department.
- To maintain the health of machines by attending the day to day problem through Maintenance team.
We will soon revert back.